Quality Window Blinds, Shades, and Shutters in Reno, NV
DLUX Window Coverings is proud to offer Hunter Douglas - the industry's largest and highest quality selection of sheers, shades, honeycombs, blinds and shutters. DLUX Window Coverings' Reno Showroom features more than 30 Hunter Douglas Displays allowing guests to experience multiple operating mechanisms and styles.
Why DLUX Window Coverings is the right choice:
- We have more than 25-years of experience!
- We are local family owned and operated
- We are Hunter Douglas and Somfy Motorization Certified
- Best customer service guaranteed!
- You’ll get the Hunter Douglas Lifetime Guarantee and the Gallery-Exclusive Right Choice Promise™ too.
Get FREE In-home window covering estimate for your Reno, NV homes. Schedule and Call (530) 550-0183!
Reno, NV is known as “The Biggest Little City in the World,” with attractions that draw tourists from all over the globe. Located in Northern Nevada, Reno is home to more than 240,000 people. Residents enjoy the employment opportunities and entertainment. The downtown area is commonly called Truckee Meadows.
Whether you are renovating a home or office in the area, you need to talk to an experienced window coverings team to help with the upgrades. At DLux Window Coverings, we offer a variety of blinds, shades, and shutters to meet your needs. We invite you to contact our team by visiting one of our convenient showrooms.
Superior Service Sets Us Apart
We provide more than basic window coverings. Our team is focused on the excellent customer service that sets us apart from the competitors. We’ve built a solid reputation in the industry due to the top-notch service that every customer receives.
When you visit our showroom, you have the opportunity to talk to a window coverings expert. We can help you compare products, choose designs and colors, and evaluate other features that are important for your custom order. You can rest assured to know that we always provide the best quality materials for our customers.
Unbeatable Experience from Start to Finish
From the moment you contact our company, you will receive unbeatable service. We begin with a one-on-one consultation to learn about your preferences and desires. With this conversation, we can determine the products that will look best in your home. Then, the materials are ordered with custom measurements to ensure a perfect fit for your windows.
Next, we provide expert installation. Our team will come to your home to complete the installation in a fast and efficient manner. We can makeover your windows in a matter of hours. Finally, you will benefit from the ongoing service available after the sale and installation are complete. We always stand behind the work that is completed. So, you can reach out to us any time if you have questions about the quality of care of the materials that you choose.
Choosing Quality Shades, Shutters, and Blinds in Reno, NV
Should you come to our showroom or schedule an in-home consultation when choosing window coverings for your home? There are advantages to enjoy from an in-home meeting. You can stay in the convenience of your home and learn about your options. Plus, our team can evaluate the windows that need to be fitted with window coverings. It is important that we visit your home to take the measurements that are needed for your order.
At the same time, there are benefits to visiting our showroom as well. When you come to one of our locations, you can browse through the many products that we offer: draperies, shades, shutters, and blinds. In our showrooms, we offer full-size displays so that you can envision the products in your home. We have over 30 displays with some of the latest trends in the window coverings industry.
Our team is here to offer advice and suggestions if required. Or, we are happy to source your desired products if you already know what you want to install in your home. Usually, the process takes about two weeks from start to finish. We strive to provide a fast turnaround time, without sacrificing the quality of materials that will be installed.
Investing in Your Home to Improve Your Life
When you spend money on window coverings and other home renovations, you will see a difference in the quality of your lifestyle. These expenses are beneficial to make your home more attractive and comfortable. You will love the results when we are finished installing the blinds or shutters.
It is important to our team to ensure that you receive the quality materials that you deserve. So, we listen to your requests so that we can source the materials that will match your needs. Every home is unique. So, we believe that you should always receive customized services when you are changing the appearance of your home.
If you want to learn more about the window coverings industry, then you can call us any time. Our team is dedicated to your satisfaction, and we will work hard to provide the information that you need.
For more details about shutters, shades, and blinds in Reno, NV, contact the experts here at DLux Window Coverings. Visit our showrooms during regular business hours. Or, call if you want to have our team come to your home for a consultation. Stop by our Truckee Showroom: 10001 Soaring Way Ste 120 Truckee, CA 96161. Or, come to the Reno Showroom: 770 S. Meadows Pkwy. #112, Reno, NV 89521. Call at your convenience if you would like to schedule a consultation in your home: (775) 800-1332
Window Shades, Blinds, and Shutters FAQs
1. What are Common Myths About Window Shades?
So if you’ve come across any of the following 5 common myths about window shades, recognize them for what they are and ensure you make buying decisions based on facts.
- Window Shades are Hard to Install -While some window covering types can be tricky to install, just about any DIY type who has the right tools should be able to install their own shades.
- Window Shades are Low Quality -Just because window shades tend to be priced lower than options like wood shutters doesn’t mean that they’re of low quality.
- Window Shades Block Out Too Much Light -Whether or not this statement is true really depends on what type of window shades you choose. You can find window shades that don’t block out much light and window shades that do block out a lot of light.
- Window Shades are Available in Preset Configurations -You’ll be glad to know that you can get custom made window shades in the event that you have windows of non-standard sizes or configurations.
- Window Shades are Difficult to Operate -If you believe that window shades are hard to operate, then you probably haven't been to a window coverings showroom recently.
2. What are the 3 Types of Window Coverings that are Easy to Maintain?
Consider these 3 tips if you want to equip your home with window coverings that are easy to maintain:
- Wood Blinds -While not the cheapest window coverings you can buy, wood blinds are aesthetically pleasing and relatively easy to maintain.
- Roller Shades -Roller shades are not only window coverings that offer a nice clean look -- they are also pretty easy to clean.
- Pleated Shades -These types of shades safeguard against solar heat gain during the summer months.
3. Why You Should Get Window Shades Estimates in Writing?
Below are the reasons why window shades estimates in writing are critical and should not be overlooked.
- Accuracy -One reason you’ll want to get things is writing is that it will ensure accuracy.
- Compare -Unless you get a steal of a deal and don’t feel the need to look any further, it’s usually a good idea to get at least 3 quotes or estimates from different window covering shops.
- Budget -Another reason it makes sense to get written estimates is that doing so will help you with budgeting.
- Protection -A written estimate will be important after a project is completed. You’ll be able to look at what you were promised and compare it to the actual deliverable.